Online Training Requirements
In Alaska there are requirements that must be met in order to qualify for online TRAINING.
You must agree to the following in order to qualify for online training:
- You must not live or work within 50-miles of a classroom training. To view upcoming classroom training visit our CLASSROOM TRAINING page or check with one of the other approved training providers HERE.
- Your must have a proctor to verify that you did not receive any assistance in answering the questions on the final exam and confirm you did not print/save a copy of the final exam. The proctor must be the Licensee or Licensee's manager.
- This does not apply if you are not currently employed at a licensed establishment
- Employees of Common Carriers (this would be trains, planes, ferries or boats) are exempt from this requirement
- Contact us if you have a special circumstance to request approval to take online training
- You must be 21 years of age or older
Should you purchase and take this online training and do not meet these requirements, your certification card will not be mailed and you will not receive a refund.
Once you complete training, and pass the final exam, you will be able to print your temporary certificate of completion from your profile page and your permanent certification card will be mailed in 7-14 business days.
You will have 2 opportunities to take and pass the final exam with a score of 86% or better. Failing on 2 attempts will result in you having to repurchase the training. Course access expires 30 days from the day you register. There are no refunds.
Click the link below to get started.
You will click the 'Register Now' button on the next page to register